You love your Audi, and we do too!
Stein Automotive takes pride in being the unique Audi service and Audi repair experience. You no longer have to go to your dealer for an expensive repair. We have factory approved parts and fluids as well as industry-standard computer diagnostic equipment that assures your Audi will continue to perform at peak performance for years to come.
We have serviced a wide array of Audi's, some dating back to the earliest models (1970 100LS) imported into North America.
Did You Know?
- Historically, here are some of the technical “firsts” from Audi:
- Mid-engined Grand Prix racer (1936): other makes didn’t change until the 60′s.
- Front wheel drive (1930′s) sedans 40 years before it became the norm for other brands.
- Full time all wheel drive for road going sedans (Coupe Quattro, 1982): other competitors didn’t do this until many years later.
- Diesel LeMans racers: they’ve won this prestigious race the last three (or is it four?) years running. Racecars with it all; speed, fuel efficiency and a relatively small carbon footprint.
Are your brakes in need of repair? Click here to find out how we can help.